logomancer

Every burned book enlightens the world. - Emerson

Name:
Location: Singapore

- What in God's name do we have in common with the Dutch? - Our religion, ma'am! - The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

after the first 5 days...

...I conclude thus about the new department and work:

1. I hate periods of adjustment.

2. I hate unreasonable deadlines which fall yesterday.

3. I hate the thought of having to entertain pesky foreign official idiots.

4. I hate having to fret and scramble to secure rooms/equipment at the drop of an email.

5. I hate dealing with inept, clueless and inconsiderate bosses (then again, 'considerate' and 'boss' are anathema).

6. I hate being shunted to lesser priority where before my requests/demands are catered to in a snap but now I gotta waaaaait and cajole and STIIIIILL nothing is done.

Shiiit.

There's just so much training sessions and work and the bloody irritating asshole can still say 'got enough headcount, just multi-task'. Fuck. I just dread this burgeoning creeping feeling that I've been handed the poisoned chalice and have to sip bitter juice for the next 6 months or so or else it's the highway...

But I won't go back. No fucking way. To hell with effing bitches.

Think I better start planning those 'networking' lunches with the other department croonies whenever I can soon...

Sundays are suuuuuch a shitty dread now...

:o[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home