logomancer

Every burned book enlightens the world. - Emerson

Name:
Location: Singapore

- What in God's name do we have in common with the Dutch? - Our religion, ma'am! - The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

a belated compendium

Gabrielle: "Great friends pretend nothing happened."

[Later]
Bree: "Good friends offer to help in a crisis. Great friends don't take no for an answer."


I liked the lines a lot - struck a chord in me amidst the moment of events. Anyway…


*****

My sis got back from Bangkok on Sunday late evening. Got moi berms, monkey shirt - green! - and onyx ring. And a bottle of Absolut Raspberri for our display collection. Just waiting for the Vanille and Pepar to appear. Slurp…

*****

It’s hard to believe that you can be busily unemployed and busy when unemployed.

Whichever way, I had that last week.

So many trivial things that take up much of your time you don’t know where to start or what to do. Or maybe I’m just a hopeless straggler.

It’s one of those Twilight Zone moments where I can’t even recall what I did. Certainly not busy finding a job, duh.

*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home