logomancer

Every burned book enlightens the world. - Emerson

Name:
Location: Singapore

- What in God's name do we have in common with the Dutch? - Our religion, ma'am! - The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

car

Most people know that I always make it known I never want to learn to drive - I'm just plain not interested at all. And that I hardly ever go crazy over cars (blame it on a car-fanatic gene deficiency).

Anyway.

BUT. Ridiculously (no doubt), after seeing these pix of the Volkswagen STORAGE FACILITY in Wolfsburg, Germany, I might be persuaded otherwise...

http://www.thecoolhunter.net/design/GERMAN-PARKING-GARAGE/

And while there, do take a look at the Phaeton TRANSPARENT FACTORY in Dresden, Germany (I'm seeing Sauerkrautland and those former Hitler-heilers with new eyes).

It was the "Final Visual Inspection" that got me started...

Such an easy publicity-promo sucker, yeah I know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home