logomancer

Every burned book enlightens the world. - Emerson

Name:
Location: Singapore

- What in God's name do we have in common with the Dutch? - Our religion, ma'am! - The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

"what the fuck have I gotten myself into...?"

Found meself muttering and mumbling that audibly oftimes lately...

*****

Tomorrow's the do or die day, the make it or break it moment, the first training session of my new department life in the dumphole. And I'm still in doubts about it turning out ok...

Despite going in on Sat to tie up whatever loose ends I could possibly think of (stupidly referring to the checklist halfheartedly and not fervently enough), I'm still not sure if I've covered all bases and it's too late to regret now (I guess I'll just spend the rest of the night fretting)...

Made a lame attempt at skimming through some superficial info on Dubai which I culled on Sat.

Hoping that things work out accordingly as planned, knowing that NOTHING will ever turn out the way you want or hope it to...

'S been a horrifically hectic and hair/hell raising week. 'Nuff said. Just too beat to recount everything that (nearly) slipped my fingers...

And it's not over yet *sigh-snoooooore*...

Even Potter 6 isn't pulling up the spirits as assuringly as all the past Potters have always done, but at least the gripes with a former deputy director and my former department colleagues and Beng and their listening were a bit reassuring and gave a bit of perspective, bless them.

In all, am still in two minds about the work here. Inexplicably and after third thoughts, I'm not ready to yet...

Let's see what the days of hellven brings after 12 Jul and 21 Jul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home