logomancer

Every burned book enlightens the world. - Emerson

Name:
Location: Singapore

- What in God's name do we have in common with the Dutch? - Our religion, ma'am! - The Dutch have no religion, they have cheese.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

"I think that if I wanted to be married I would be married by now," she says. "And, for whatever reason, I haven't done it. I've picked people who've helped me to not make that happen."
- Sheryl Crow, in August issue of Vanity Fair
* * * * *
I can't help but relate this to some other things.
What struck me was it was so pithyful (NOT pitiful, mind you).
Succinct, off-guard, candid, with a tinge of bitterness and a dash of regret.
Dorothy Parker would have agreed with her to invite her to tea.

1 Comments:

Blogger logomancer said...

Hmmm, let me check my speed dial first...

"Yo, helloe, Sheryl? I gotta question and tea plea for ya. She is tres zen..."

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home